Monday, April 12, 2010

8/30/09

The cruise sounds pretty fun. You´ll get to see a couple of countries and hang out with some old friends. Sounds fun. This week has been pretty hectic. The two extra missionaries were sent Monday, but without bikes. So we had two bikes for four missionaries. And then on Wednesday one of the bikes broke. So we have one bike for four missionaries. It´s crazy. We have been spending so much money on buses lately. And we borrowed a bike from the Sister that we live with. We had our Branch Conference yesterday. It went really well,President Laycock came with his wife and son. He went to the Priesthood Executive Meeting in the morning where the missionaries present the investigators to the Branch Leaders, and afterwards Pres.Laycock came up to me and told me that I presented the investigators perfectly and a couple of other compliments. It was pretty cool, I was feeling pretty good yesterday. Things are going good here in Chile. I´m sending some pictures. Thanks for everything. Let me know when you send that stuff for the mp3 player I asked for. Love,Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment