Thursday, March 19, 2009

This week has gone by pretty fast. I just completed five months in the mission yesterday. Time flies by pretty fast. My new companion is really cool. He only has one more change in the mission than me, so we are both fairly new. He is a little timid so I have been leading all of our lessons and stuff. It is really good for me because with my first two companions I let them take the lead, but with this guy I have started to do it. Mission life has been really good, and really busy. It is still scorching hot down here. We have stake conference coming up this week, so I´m guessing that getting investigators to church is going to be even harder than it already is. We have been teaching this lady for about a month now, and she wants to get baptized, but she smokes, and she is having a really hard giving it up. But everything is going really well. Talk to you later.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment