Monday, March 2, 2009

This week has been pretty good. I got the package today, I was really surprised it came so fast. Thank you so much for everything. All of it was perfect. So I am sending some pictures. The first is me and my companion Elder Zárate. The other is a picture of the average bus here in Santiago. Elder Hansen, my buddy from the MTC, and I went on splits on Saturday. So we worked together all day, it was really cool. That was the day it rained. When it rains here it pours, and I guess in the winter it rains off and on all day every day. But it is fine with me, it kind of reminds of Seattle. We have changes next week, so in one week I could be in another area with another companion, but I don´t know yet. But everything is going good, not too much to report on. The other companionship in our ward is having a baptism next week. The whole family, wife and kids, of the guy that is getting baptized are members. And I know the family really well and have taught the guy a couple of times, so this baptism is going to be really cool this week because his son that is 18 years old is going to baptize him. We are pretty excited for that. Everthing else is going good, thanks again for all of the stuff. The bag is perfect. Talk to you later.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment