Monday, March 9, 2009

Hey, I just finished my second change in the mission field. I got a new companion today but I´m staying in the same area for another six weeks. My trainer, Elder Ramos, went back to Mexico today. That kind of sucks because he was really cool. My companion from the last change is staying in the same pension so I´m going to be seeing him a lot still. My new compion is named Elder Aguirre. He is from Honduras and doesn´t speak any english, so it´s going to be fun teaching him english phrases. This last week was really fun. On Tuesday all the Elders who came with me to Chile and I went to downtown Santiago, which is actually outside of our mission, to get our ID cards. It was really cool and there are some really cool Catholic Cathedrals in downtown Santiago. I got some pictures but the computer I´m using today is not working with the pictures so I´ll try to send them tomorrow. Things are going good, I´ll talk to you next week.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment