Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hey this week has been crazy. On Saturday my whole zone was at a plaza doing a public presentation. Where half of the missionaries sing hymns and the other half do contacts. We have a little table set up with pamphlets and picures and this really drunk Chilean started singing with us, then he started preaching some apostasy, like God is a spirit and stuff like that, then he tried to stand on our little table with pamphlets and preach. It was hilarious, I honestly couldn´t stop laughing the whole time. We were going to have a baptism yesterday but the lady bailed on us because she got really sick and she´s moving in with her daughter who lives in Southern Chile. So wasn´t too good. Also, there is a guy in our ward who got his car stolen and his life is just going really hard right now and he needed some shoes for work, because he does manual labor. So Elder Hansen and I each gave him a pair of shoes. So I am going to have to buy some soon, but it is ok because I barely ever use them. One of our rules is we can´t play soccer because I guess missionaries get in fights when we play. But it was really cool to help that guy out. I´ve got to get going, I´ll talk to you next week.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment