Monday, July 13, 2009

That is crazy about Ross and Jeff. It doesn´t seem like long ago when they left. This week has been pretty good. There is snow up in the Mountains and so my companion and I decided to take the bikes out and try and reach the snow. We rode about 25 miles and still didn´t make it. But we still got some pretty good pictures. Also, the other day we were knocking doors and found an ostrich. I thought that was pretty cool. I never thought that I would see an ostrich in Chile. The new president got here last week. I´m pretty excited. We had a zone conference last friday where he told us a little bit about him and his family. He is from Alpine and he was a lawyer. Things are going to be completely different with this guy. I think things are going to be a lot better. We have interviews with him this week. Sounds like your 4th of July went pretty well. We didn´t really do anything. Things are going good down here. It didn´t rain yesterday so there were quite a few people at church. Thanks for everything. Talk to you later.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment