Monday, July 13, 2009

Hey, things are going good. It´s starting to get cold are it started raining a little bit this week. This last Sunday was not too good. We didn´t get any investigators to Church. And only 30 people went to Church this week. We´re in winter down here and apparently everyone is too sick to go to church. That wasn´t too fun. Tomorrow we Elder Dickson from the First Quorum of the Seventy is going to give a talk at a big conference with all of the missions around here. So that´s kind of a big deal around here. I took a little nap today and when I woke up my companion told me, ¨I´ve got some bad news, both back tires on the bikes are flat.¨ So we have to go fix those when we go back home. Everything else is going good. Just working, keeping busy. Talk to you guys next week.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment