Monday, July 13, 2009

Hey, things are going good. My birthday was pretty fun. As a mission we went to the temple friday morning. That was a good experience. They needed a couple of missionaries to do baptisms for the dead, and I got to help out with that. On Sunday it rained hard, and all day. And we had seven good investigators committed to go to church. But none went because of the rain. Chileans are such babies when it comes to the rain. We only had 29 people at church yesterday. Then after church the whole mission gathered together and we had a last conference for President MorĂ¡n. I´m going to miss that guy. He´s a really good speaker, the problem is he talks for too long. But he always gives good talks. For my birthday the family that we live with made a cake so that was pretty cool. I´ve got a couple of pictures but the computer I´m on doesn´t have a USB drive. I got the package today. Thank you so much. Everything is great. The pants, the fleece, and the scarf. And espcially the long johns, I´m excited for those, because it is getting really cold here. And there isn´t any time of heating in the house except for a little space heater that the mission doesn´t want us to use because of the electricity bill. The new President gets here Tuesday, but it will be at least a week before I even see him. Things are going good. Thanks for everything.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment