Monday, April 6, 2009




I watched all the sessions of conference at the stake center this last weekend. So I didn´t really do much work, it was a nice break. The talks were amazing. Elder Perry gave an awesome talk about members helping the missionaries. It was cool because a couple weeks ago our mission president told us the same thing and showed us some statistics. Let´s just say there is a lot better chance for converts to stay active when we get help from members. But conference was really good. The only thing is we didn´t have any investigators come even though three separate people promised us they would come when we talked to them on friday. I was bummed. But now I have a whole new appreciation for conference, and I´m not going to take for granted watching conference on the sofa when I get back. Jory just passed his one year mark and I´ve got my 6 month mark coming up in a couple weeks. Time has been flying. I´m sending some pictures of the baptism. Talk to you later.


Love,
Matt




No comments:

Post a Comment