Monday, April 27, 2009

This week has been pretty good. We have a baptism scheduled for the next week so I am pretty excited about that. This last Sunday we had a bunch of people at church. Every week the ward is getting bigger and bigger. Everyone keeps saying that we are doing a really good job as missionaries, it´s pretty cool. This is the last week of the change so I might be moving next week. I actually don´t know but I´ve been here for 4 months now so my guess is I´ll be leaving. I kind of hope that I go, I want to get to know a different area, but if I do go I´m going to miss the ward here. It is pretty cool being in one area for such a long time, everybody in the ward knows me and it is pretty fun. But everything is going good, if everything goes well with the baptism next week I´ll be sending pictures. Talk to you next week.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment