Monday, April 27, 2009

This week was a ton of fun. On Thursday we were able to go to the Temple. Having everything in Spanish was a little weird, but it was really cool. I got moved from my area, after 4 months. I´m now in Pirque, it is the only sector in the whole mission that uses bicycles because the sector is so big. It is a really cool sector, there isn´t anything like it in the whole mission. It has a bunch of ranches and vineyards and it only has one dinky supermarket. But it is really cool. Yesterday we had a baptism, I´ll send you some pictures. I baptized a guy named Luis, we´ve been teaching him for about 4 weeks now. Also the other companionship in the ward baptised two sisters so we had three baptisms yesterday, it was amazing. Also on Friday we had a Family Home Evening of the ward and I played ¨Come Thou Fount¨ on the guitar, while Elder Hansen sang. It was just a fun night all around. I´m really going to miss my first ward, but I´m really excited for my new area. I got to go, but everything is going great. My computer doesn´t work for pictures today, I´ll try to send some next week.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment