Monday, October 4, 2010

October 2010

Not that we're excited or anything but Matt gets home on
Tuesday October 19 12:00 noon SLC airport American Airlines


October 04,2010
Wow, I can´t believe that in only two weeks I´ll be coming home. It´s hard to believe that the time has gone by that fast. It´s also crazy to think that next week is going to be the last time we have to e-mail each other while I´m on the mission. Well, I´m glad that you guys came to the conclusion that I don´t need to buy anything for you guys before I get home. Because really, Chile is kind of like a mini-United States, and it doesn´t really have that much souvenir stuff anyway. I´ve been trying to think of stuff that I want to take home for me and I can´t even think of too much.

This last weekend was pretty fun. I´ve always liked watching General Conference in the mission. All of the gringo missionaries go to a separate room in the stake center and we watch it in english on a small tv. And we all bring snacks and joke around. It´s always a fun time.

This week has been a really good week for us. And this next week we´re going to be pretty busy preparing the two people that are going to be baptized next Sunday. I´m pretty excited about that. It´s a good way to end the mission. Things are going really good with my companion. I think he´s starting to realize that in two weeks I´m going to leave and he´s going to have to run the sector when he gets his new companion and that´s freaking him out a little bit. The same thing happened to me with my trainer, and I know exactly what he´s going through. There´s not too much more to say for this week. I´m just trying to work hard until the end. I´m really excited to be getting back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment