Saturday, March 6, 2010

8/03/09 New Mission President, New rules

Hey guys, things are going good. We had a baptism yesterday, it was areally good baptism. I´ll try and send some pictures next week.We´ve got another baptism planned for this week too, so things have been going really good lately. Our baptism from a couple of weeks agogot sick with the pig flu the day after her baptism, but still made it to church for her confirmation the next week. That was incredible.This change has been alright. Training is hard. My companion is from Peru and complains about almost everything here in Chile. That sucks. But I guess it's just an opportunity to practice the Christlike attribute of patience, right? The new President took away a lot of all the stupid rules that we had when President Morán was president.Like now we can eat at restaurants and fast food. So today I had Kentucky Fried Chicken for lunch. It was pretty good. Also, we can listen to music that invites the spirit, and we can have ipods. So I have a big favor to ask. Can you dig my ipod out of my stuff in the closet. It´s in a nike shoe box. And inside of the shoe box, it should be in the ipod box. And then if Courtney and Brian could put church music and soundtracks and stuff like that on it. And I also would need speakers, some mini speakers. The other option is a bunch of cds, and some small speakers. But that would be awesome, it would be the best thing ever. Thanks for everything, love you. Love,Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment