Monday, February 2, 2009

My companion was born in Spain and lived there for 8 years and then moved to Lima and stayed there until his mission. But he played Pro Soccer for a Peruvian team and when he gets back he is going to try to play for Barcelona in Spain. That is crazy. And Dad was crazy when he told me that I would get to eat seafood down here, because it is really expensive so they don´t really eat it here in this part of the city. But the food here is still really good. Oh, and I read out loud every morning, because if I didn´t I would have really ugly Spanish. But anyway things are going good here. It is really really hot. But everything is good. I really like my new companion, and he doesn´t speak any English so I´m speaking Spanish all day until we get back to the house at night and I can speak English with my buddy from the MTC, Elder Hansen. I got those letters finally, thanks for all of them. That was really cool to get a ton of letters all at once. Anyways, talk to you next week.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment