Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey, I´ve successfully got one change under my belt. And tomorrow I´m not going to be a newbie anymore. There is a group of new missionaries coming in tomorrow. We had changes today so I have a new companion, but I´m staying in the same area. My old companion is an AP now. My new companion is from Peru so he thought it was pretty cool when I told him that Dad went to Peru. But it was pretty cool, I told him that this was only my second change and I had only been in Chile for 6 weeks and he was really surprised. He said that from my Spanish, he guessed that I had been in Chile for 3 or 4 months. That was pretty flattering, even though I don´t think I´m quite at that level myself. While you guys are buried in snow I think it´s getting hotter and hotter everyday here. But this change has been really great. I´m going to miss my old companion because he was really cool, but this new guy seems like he´s going to be a good companion. I don´t know when the next time I´ll be able to send pictures because when my companion left, he took his memory card reader with him. But it´s all good, we don´t really ever have time to take pictures anyway. That is so cool that Mike and Lindsey are having a boy. I can´t even imagine how excited Mike must be. So how many generations of members are on Mom´s side of the family, and Dad´s? I´ve got to get going, love you, talk to you next week.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment