Monday, June 1, 2009

Hey, things are going good here in Chile. We had changes today, I am staying in the same area but I got a new companion. His name is Elder Woodfield, and this is his third change. This week was pretty good. I ran over some glass and popped my back tire, so we had to take a bus into the city to buy some patches and stuff to fix it. That was pretty lame. Also, some guy with a back hoe accidentally broke the water line to our house so we didn´t have water for two days. But now it´s all good. Other than that nothing too exciting happened this week. Oh yeah, actually something pretty exciting. I saw someone get hit by a car here in Chile. It was totally the pedestrians fault for jaywalking. The person didn´t die or anything, but it was a pretty good hit. Anyway, that´s about all that has been happening around here lately. Tell Dad to get his line of authority, so I can get my line of authority. Also, everybody asks if I have pictures of my family and I don´t have any. So could you send me some pictures, not e-mailed pictures, but real pictures. They don´t all have to be new, just some pictures of the family. Thanks.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment