Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey, things are going good here in Chile. We had a baptism yesterday. It went really well. It was my companion´s first baptism so he baptized her. We´ve been teaching her for a couple of weeks. Both of her parents are members and her two sisters are members. So she had been taught everything before we even showed up. We just had to get her to commit. But everything was good. She has a son who is turning eight at the end of June and after the baptism he came up to me and asked me when he could get baptized. So if I stay here for the next change we´ll have at least one more baptism. Sounds like you had a fun weekend up at Shaun and Jenni´s. I sent Robbie a Dear Elder. I hope he´s going to the Buenos Aires South mission. Alright I´ve got to get going. Talk to you next week.
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment